Ring a ring a rosies, a pocket full of posies,
Hush, hush – we all fall up (to heaven and get raptured away….)?
No, we all fall away – away from the truth, the faith – the faith of Christ according to the mystery revealed to the Apostle Paul. Not all of us, but a lot of us will and do fall away from sound Pauline truth because we have itchy ears and become followers of men.
In this current dispensation if you are saved by believing the Gospel alone – faith alone in Christ’s finished work on Calvary’s cross alone – you are sealed unto the day of redemption – Ephesians 4:30. So you cannot lose your salvation, but you can deny Christ or the faith (according to the Pauline nomenclature dispensed to the Apostle Paul by the ascended Christ).
You cannot fall away from something if you didn’t initial belong to it. Fact.
How many Right Dividers are there out there who have fallen away from sound Pauline doctrine?
- They not only deny the faith of Christ, but they also deny Christ Himself.
- They believe in the empty Jesus theory and render Christ’s deity null and void.
- They split the Gentiles in two and wander down the Acts 28 path never to return to the truth. They become totally embellished with apostasy.
- They deny the saving power of the gospel of 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
- They start blending prophecy and mystery.
- They eventually start preaching the prosperity gospel and say that God heals and cares for one’s flesh today at the expense of the spirit man.
- They deny the mystery was hid in God before the foundation of the world and profess to “see it in the Old Testament scriptures” which in turn not only makes the Apostle Paul a liar, but God as well.
- Some believe that God automatically reconciles everyone to Himself irrespective of their beliefs.
- Some believe they have special status if THEY DO good works and that they aren’t initially spiritually sanctified upon being saved, so they believe in working for their spiritual sanctification (which by the way is part and parcel of the free gift of salvation, so their erroneous belief in turn doesn’t make the sanctification part of salvation free………..)
- Bible Greekers, Bible correctors are a dime a dozen – how many converts do you think Les Feldick the Bible corrector has made? Dozens. And how many are followers of the Berean Bible Society who deny God preserved His perfect words in the AKJB?
Verdict : blasphemy.
Once sound Pauline truth/doctrine is done away with – to such a degree that people aren’t being saved anymore, I’m of the opinion that that is when the catching of the saints will occur – as what is the point of having a body of Christ on earth that is preaching lies and not getting people saved, nor building new believers up to be throughly furnished unto all good works by preaching SOUND doctrine? There is no point – therefore it will be judgment time where every BELIEVER will make account of Himself at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
Once you realize that you shouldn’t blindly follow men and hang onto their every word, especially when one sees how easy it is for them to dupe others – especially those who take scripture out of context by proof texting, you won’t be duped so easily. Itchy ears have a funny way of duping people.
After all is said and done, a person is free to believe who and what they like, but they will one day have to answer to God for it.
1 Timothy 5:24 ~ Some men’s sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.
You know those sins which aren’t being imputed to anyone (wink), well they are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after……..