2 Corinthians 11
19For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise. 20For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
This is what most do today – they suffer fools gladly – it’s there for all to see on Facebook, they let men bring them into bondage, they let others devour them (on so-called Grace forums and groups), the Grace Mafia exalts themselves as being “sound leaders” and they literally smite you on the face if don’t fall in line with the status quo.
One self-elected lawyer mutilates/devours you by way of forcing you to answer either by way of a “yes” or a “no”, and in so doing tries to put you on the spot and made out to be a liar.
Whoever elected themselve to be my leader – you better think again, you are not my ensample – so forget it. I see you as denominationalists.
I will make one thing very clear :
I am not a member of the nominal Grace Movement per se as I do not believe most of what they believe. I believe that most of what they believe is gross heresy and doesn’t fall in line with sound Pauline doctrine espoused by the Apostle Paul. I have noted these heresies before:
- Sonship edification heresy aka the
- Joint-heirs with Christ heresy
- The faith of Christ heresy aka the empty Jesus theory
- The Gospel that saves men’s souls is to be found in Romans 3 heresy
- Paul preached more than one gospel heresy. “My gospel” is singular. Paul isn’t a liar.
- The Greeks were solely Jews and not Gentiles. Which means everyone of those pagan worshipping Greeks were Jews. Who could’ve thunk? Even Socrates, eh? Makes one wonder whatever happened to Greek mythology which was blatantly heathen……
- God chose my husband/wife/gave me a better job – so if you get fired from the job God gave you – what does that say about Him? And if you get divorced – what does that say about God’s choice? It’s pure blasphemy.
- A flat earth is scriptural heresy – and then go on to mutilate scripture and proof-text your way through the Bible to prove your own stupidity.
- The Shem/Ham/Japheth racial theory. The Apostle Paul says it’s God’s will for all men to be saved. All means yellow, black, pink, white, green, red – all men irrespective of race, gender and creed.
No fools with an axe to grind or a bone to pick will be entertained on this blog. If you don’t like what you read you have a choice – don’t read it.
Just like I won’t be getting my tail feathers into a knot any more by reading the utter and total trash some people post on their Facebook pages – after all, there’s only so much ignorance one can handle in a lifetime, besides, I don’t speak Pope, I’m not into back-handed compliments and I’m not shallow, and 2 Timothy 2:15 says “approved unto GOD”, it doesn’t say “approved unto Ryan Michael Jones”, nor does it state “approved unto Richard Jordan and his minions”.