1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
- THE HEAVEN,
- AND THE EARTH
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
- EARTH : WITHOUT FORM, AND VOID, WITHOUT FORM – MEANING THAT LAND WASN’T SEPARATED OR DISTINGUISHED FROM THE WATER YET.
- DARKNESS ALREADY EXISTED.
- EARTH WAS COMPLETELY EMPTY – NOTHING LIVING ON IT (VOID). NO HUMANS, NO ANIMALS, NO BIRD-LIFE, NO AQUATIC LIFE.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
- LET THERE BE LIGHT (DAY). THIS ISN’T THE CREATION OF THE SUN.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
- DAY AND NIGHT CAME INTO EXISTENCE BECAUSE GOD CREATED LIGHT AS OPPOSED TO THE DARKNESS THAT ALREADY EXISTED.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
- EARTH WAS CREATED.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
- A FIRMANENT – SINGULAR. THE WORD FIRMAMENT MEANS THE SKY.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
- THE WATERS WHICH WERE UNDER THE SKY (ON EARTH) WERE DIVIDED FROM THE WATERS ABOVE THE SKY. THEIR ARE THREE HEAVENS, NAMELY OUR ATMOSPHERE, OUTERSPACE AND THEN THE THIRD HEAVEN WHERE GOD LIVES.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
- “…..and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament”.
SO WHAT HAD BEEN CREATED SO FAR? THE EARTH, NIGHT AND DAY TO AS WELL AS HEAVEN WHICH IS NOTED AS A FIRMANENT (SINGULAR).
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
WATER UNDER THE HEAVEN (MEANING EARTH) WAS GATHERED TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE, AND DRY LAND APPEARED. THE DRY LAND HE CALLED EARTH, AND THE GATHERING OF THE WATERS THE SEAS. OCEANS AND CONTINENTS AS WE KNOW THEM TODAY.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
GOD BEGINS TO “POPULATE” THE EARTH WITH GRASS, SEEDS AND TREES (GRASS, HERBS AND FLORA):
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
GOD CREATES STARS (IN THE FIRMAMENT OF HEAVEN, IN THE SKY). LET THEM BE FOR SIGNS, AND FOR SEASONS AND FOR DAYS AND YEARS, AND SIGNS.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
- THE SUN AND THE MOON
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
- GOD SET THEM IN THE FIRMAMENT OF HEAVEN. GOD SET THEM IN THE SKY.
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
- THE MOON RULES OVER THE NIGHT, AND THE SUN RULES OVER THE DAY.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
- AQUATIC LIFE IS CREATED.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
- BIRD LIFE IS CREATED
23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
- BEASTS ARE CREATED (ANIMALS)
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- MAN IS CREATED. ADAM & EVE WERE CREATED IN GOD’S IMAGE : THEY WERE SINLESS
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
- MAN WAS CREATED TO HAVE DOMINION OVER THE EARTH AND THE BEAST CREATION, AS WELL AS THE SEA, TO RULE OVER IT.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
- ADAM & EVE WERE HERBIVORES
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
- THE ANIMALS WERE HERBIVORES TOO.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
- PERFECTION. A SINLESS WORLD.