ONLY in Paul’s epistles ~
- Do we find the gospel which saves men’s eternal souls today ~ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4).
- Do we find the Dispensation of the Grace of God. ~ (Ephesians 3:1-6).
- Do we find the body of Christ, the One New Man. ~ (1 Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 2:15).
- Is it first revealed by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ to Paul, the real reason and purpose of the shedding of His blood, that is, direct salvation (reconciliation) of the world without Israel as a go-between ~ (Romans 11:5; Acts 9; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19).
- Does it state men are saved by faith alone in His death for their sins and His resurrection from the dead whereby they are justified in the eyes of God. ~ (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 3:24).
There is nothing more important in this world, than for people to come to the knowledge of the grace of God which saves, that is, salvation for all men which the Lord Jesus Christ wrought on Calvary’s Cross, so one only has to believe to receive it.
“Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.” ~ 1 Timothy 2:4
© Audrey Henry – 30 August 2018